All information, policies, rates, specials and packages are subject to change without notice.
- This is an 84 unit, 100% non-smoking Hotel with twelve different room styles to choose from.
- Unit styles include standard rooms, suites, penthouse suites, and apartments.
- Occupancy in different room styles range from two to six persons. Specific occupancy cannot be exceeded.
- A limited quantity of connecting rooms and suites are available.
- Seventeen first floor units are designated as Pet Friendly.
Every attempt is made to assist our guests with special needs. However, specific room numbers, adjoining rooms, and floors cannot be guaranteed. Please note that certain room styles are only located in specific areas.
Pet Friendly Policies
To maintain harmony in the hotel and to ensure the comfort and safety of all guests and pets please read the following policies carefully.
- FEES AND DEPOSITS - There is a $25 room charge for each pet per day. A one-time cash security deposit of $100 for each room your pet may occupy is also required at check-in for damage and extraordinary cleaning. This deposit is refunded after a satisfactory room inspection. Credit cards are not accepted for this deposit.
- POOLSIDE ROOMS - These rooms have two entrances. Pets are required to enter and exit poolside rooms through the rear doors only (parking lot side). They are not permitted to occupy the gated patio area between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. or whenever the pool is open to guests. When in the gated area, pets must be accompanied by an adult.
- UNATTENDED PETS - Pets may be left in rooms alone as long as other guests are not disturbed by any noise. Pets MAY NOT be left unattended outside guest rooms. A cell phone number is required at check in so you may be contacted if there is a problem. If there is a disturbance you may be requested either take your pet with you whenever you leave the room or asked to leave the hotel, forfeiting all fees and that night’s room charges.
- HOUSEKEEPING - Rooms are cleaned between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. For the safety of pets and staff members, housekeepers are not permitted to enter a pet room while you are not there—except in the case of an emergency. To receive service, please contact the front desk to make arrangements with the housekeeping department. Rooms must be attended to by housekeeping at least every second day.
- HOTEL ACCESS - All Pet Friendly rooms are located on the first floor with outside access. Pets are permitted in these rooms only. They are not permitted inside the hotel lobbies, in any area above the first floor, by the pool, restaurant, or bar areas.
- MAINTAINING CONTROL - Maintain control over pets at all times while on the property. They must be on a leash and may not be permitted to run loose outside of your room.
- WALKING YOUR PET - Pets may be walked around the city except for the beach, boardwalk/promenade, Washington Street Mall, and certain parks. All waste must be bagged and put into a trash receptacle. Refer to number City Ordinances.
- BATHING - Pets may not be bathed in guest room tubs
- CITY ORDINANCES - The City of Cape May’s Animal Control Office has laws in place that are strictly enforced. A copy of these laws is available in your room directory, at the front desk, or by contacting Cape May City Hall at (609) 884-9525.
- Rooms are rented to customers 21 years of age or older—identification may be required.
- A responsible adult of this age must be registered to each room rented and only their credit card may be used for hotel transactions.
- Minors may not be registered to a room without a responsible adult registered and staying in the same room.
- Rates are based on double occupancy regardless of room capacity.
- Rates are honored with confirmed reservation and required deposit.
- Published Rates and Specials & Packages, are subject to change without notice.
- Family Plan includes two adults and up to two children under the age of 10 for free. Children under two years of age are free.
- Rates include free parking for one vehicle and complimentary breakfast for registered guests using Published Rates and Specials & Packages (unless otherwise indicated). Contractual group reservations, reservations made online through third parties, or rates below 25% off the Published Rate may or may not include breakfast.
- Additional guests are $25 per person, per night (ages 10 and above)
Available Discounts Off Published Rates
25% Repeat Customer – Available to guests who have stayed with us within the last two years. It is good at any time without blackouts. Contact the Hotel’s Reservation Desk directly to get this discount.
20% New Customer & Internet Special - Available by making a reservation online through the hotel web site or by contacting the Hotel’s Reservation Desk. This special is subject to availability and blackout dates.
AAA / CAA / AARP Members - Receive a 10% discount upon request by reserving through this web site or by contacting the Hotel’s Reservation Desk. It is good at any time without blackouts.
The rates reflected on this page include a full American breakfast and free parking for one vehicle. Contractual group reservations, reservations made online through third parties, or rates below 25% off the Published Rates may or may not include breakfast. Discounts may not be combined
Check for more Specials & Packages
Published Rates, Specials & Discounts are subject to change without prior notice.
Reservations of ten (10) rooms or more per night may be eligible for additional discounts. Blackout periods apply. Please email our Group Sales Manager or call 800-257-0432 Extension 151.
- Published Rates, AAA, CAA, & AARP discounts require a deposit of one night room and tax, pet fees and extra person charges at the time the reservation is made. The balance is due upon arrival. If a cancellation is made more than ten days prior to the arrival date a $50 cancellation fee is charged. If canceled ten days or less prior to arrival the deposit (room charge and tax) is forfeited. Incidental fees are refunded.
- Specials & Packages require a deposit of all room nights including tax, pet fees and extra person charges at the time the reservation is made. If a cancellation is made more than ten days in advance the first night (room and tax) is forfeited. If canceled ten days or less prior to the arrival date the entire deposit (all room nights plus tax) is forfeited. Incidental fees are refunded.
Additional Fees (as applicable)
- Additional person charges - $25 per person, per night
- Pet Fee - $25 per pet, per night and a one time $100 refundable, cash pet security deposit upon arrival
- Cots and Cribs - $25 each per night plus one time outside company delivery and pickup fee of $10.
- Additional Parking Permits (if available) - $25 per permit, per night
- Extraordinary cleaning charges (trashed rooms, bodily fluids, etc.) - minimum $100 and up.
- Smoking in Rooms - $250 (including extraordinary cleaning charge )
- Deposits - $5 each per room key and pool tag (included in/added to security deposit as indicated below). If deposit items are returned at check-out the full amount is refunded.
- A valid credit card is required at check-in. A minimum authorization of $60 is secured to cover any incidentals charged to the room and is maintained over and above any balance due and room charges billed to your account (phone calls, movie / game purchases, food and beverages). Customers with declined credit cards at check-in will be required to pay cash before accessing rooms and must provide a $100 cash security deposit for incidentals.
- If balances due to the hotel prior to check in cannot be covered by credit card or cash, the Hotel Management reserves the right to reduce the number of room nights reserved until the balance is met or cancel the reservation prior to check-in.
- A refundable cash room security deposit of $100 and valid photo ID or Drivers License are required if checking in without a credit card or if a credit card is declined. This security deposit must be kept at $100 over and above any incidentals charged to your account. Balances due upon arrival (room, extra person charges, pet fees, cot/crib rentals, etc.) must be paid in full at the time of check-in. This deposit and copy of photo ID is returned after a room inspection and balances are paid.
- If staying with a pet, a security deposit of $100 is due upon arrival in cash and refundable after room inspection on your check-out day. Pet Friendly rooms with connecting doors are required to provide $100 cash security deposit for each room accessible by the pet.
- Hotel issued gift certificates (please check expiration date).
- American Express, MasterCard, Visa.
- Debit cards with the MasterCard or Visa logo.
- Travelers’ Checks (with valid identification).
- Money orders.
- Personal and/or business checks are due within 5 business days from the date the reservation is made & at least 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- No foreign checks, money orders or bank transfers accepted.