- This is an 84 unit, 100% non-smoking hotel with twelve different room styles to choose from. Unit styles include standard rooms, suites, penthouse suites and apartments.
- Occupancy in different room styles ranges from two to six persons. For safety reasons, the hotel will not accommodate more persons in any room than it is listed the room can accommodate. This includes infants and children.
- A limited quantity of connecting rooms and suites are available. As such the hotel will do its best to accommodate requests for connecting rooms, but cannot guarantee connecting rooms.
- Pets are welcomed on the first floor only in one of our specially designed and appointed pet friendly rooms or suites.
Every attempt will be made to assist our guests with special needs. However, specific room numbers, connecting rooms, and floors cannot be guaranteed. Please note that certain room styles are located only in specific areas or buildings.
Pet Friendly Policies
To maintain harmony in the hotel and to ensure the safety and comfort of all guests and pets, please read the following policies carefully. If you wish to book a reservation for you and your pet, we ask that you contact the hotel directly at 1-800-257-0432 to book your stay. If you have questions regarding these or any other policy, please contact the hotel directly. It would be our pleasure to answer any questions that you may have.
- FEES AND DEPOSITS -There is a $25 charge for each pet per day. A one-time cash security deposit of $100 for each room your pet may occupy is required at check-in for damage and extraordinary cleaning. This deposit if refunded after a satisfactory room inspection. Credit cards are not acceptable for this deposit.
- POOLSIDE SUITES - These suites have two entrances, one in the rear of the room which faces the hotel parking lot and one that faces the pool and ocean. Pets are required to enter and exit the suites from the rear facing entry doors only. Pets are not permitted in the private gated patios during the hours of the pool operation. When in the gated area, pets must be accompanied by an adult.
- UNATTENDED PETS - Pets may be left in rooms alone as long as other guests are not disturbed by any noise. Pets MAY NOT be left unattended outside of guest rooms. A cell phone number is required at check-in so you may be contacted if there is a problem. If there is a disturbance you may be requested to either take your pet with you whenever you leave the room, asked to kennel your pet, or asked to leave the hotel, forfeiting all fees and room charges.
- HOUSEKEEPING - Rooms are cleaned between 10am and 3pm. For the safety of pets and staff members, no member of staff is permitted to enter a room with a pet, while the owner is not present, except in the case of an emergency. To receive service, please contact the front desk to make arrangements with the housekeeping department. Rooms must be attended to by housekeeping at least every second day.
- HOTEL ACCESS - All Pet Friendly rooms are located on the first floor with outside access. Pets are permitted in these rooms only. They are not permitted inside the hotel lobbies, in any area above the first floor, by the pool, restaurant or bar areas.
- MAINTAINING CONTROL - Maintain control over pets at all times while on the property. City laws mandate that dogs must be leashed at all times except when within designated free run areas. Free run areas are located in the City Dog Park which is located at 705 Lafayette Street.
- WALKING YOUR PET - Pets may be walked around the city execpt for the beach, boardwalk/promenade, Washington Street Mall, and certain parks. All waste must be bagged and put into a trash receptacle. Please refer to City Ordinances.
- BATHING - Pets may not be bathed in guest room tubs.
- CITY ORDINANCES - The City of Cape May's Animal Control Office has laws in place that are strictly enforced. A copy of these laws is available in your room directory, at the front desk or by contacting Cape May City Hall at 609-884-9525.
Rooms are rented to customers 21 years of age or older, identification will be required.
- A responsible adult of this age must be registered to each room rented and only their credit card may be used for hotel transactions.
- Guests under the required rental age may not be registered to a room without a responsible adult 21 years of age or older registered to and occupying the same room.
Deposit and Cancellation Policies
Deposit & Cancellation Policies
All reservations are required to be paid in full at the time of booking your reservation.
If you cancel 30 days or more prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will be charged a $50 administrative fee.
If you cancel 29 days to 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, 50% of your stay will be forfeited.
If you cancel within 14 days of your scheduled arrival date, you will forfeit your entire stay.
ANY RESERVATION CANCELLED ON THE DAY OF ARRIVAL WILL FORFEIT ANY MONIES PAID TO SECURE THE RESERVATION.
All guests are required to present a valid picture ID and credit card at the time of check-in.
Credit cards will not be accepted from any one other than the card holder.
Any reservation made and paid for with a credit card that will not be on property at the time of check in, will require a Credit Card Authorization form to be completed by the card holder PRIOR to check in, no exceptions. As stated above, a credit card will be required at check in, even if it is not the card that booked and paid for the reservation originally, to secure incidental charges.
Methods of Payment
We accept the following methods of payment:
- American Express, Mastercard, or Visa credit or debit cards. Discover credit cards are not accepted.
- Travelers' Checks (with valid identification)
- Personal and/or business checks for reservations only. Checks are due within 5 business days from the date the reservation is made and must be at least 4 weeks prior to the arrival date. Checks will not be accepted at check-in or check-out.
- No foreign checks, money orders or bank transfers accepted.